ReplyManager has built-in flexibility to manage incoming messages from almost any online source. In addition to plugging directly into eBay, it also reads from POP and IMAP accounts associated with your store and automatically organizes messages — all in one location.
Amazon, eBay, Rakuten, Alibaba, Sears — Almost Any Online Store
- Pre-formatted Amazon templates automatically route and tag emails from Amazon customers and system messages. Upon reply, the email is sent back through Amazon and tagged (in their system) as read.
- Supports any number of store accounts, including International accounts.
- Reads from POP or IMAP accounts — accommodating ANY store platform.
- Customized rules management provides the flexibility to create special "instructions" (rules) to automatically organize messages.
- Rules help to filter out system notifications, making it easier to identify and respond to buyer questions.
- Integrates directly with eBay's Messaging and Resolution Center API.